Title: Communications Officer
Employer: Caucasus Research Resource Center–Armenia Foundation
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Reports to: CEO
Term: Full time, with three months of probation period
Start date: ASAP
Deadline: March 12, 2021
CRRC-Armenia is looking for a candidate for the position of Communications Officer. The incumbent will plan, create, and develop content for CRRC-Armenia accounts in social media handles, website, newsletters, blogs, and other channels. He/ she will have an eye for design and help to develop fresh visual assets (videos, photos, etc.) that demonstrate CRRC-Armenia’s purpose, vision, values, and behaviors. He/ she will provide access to information and resources for CRRC clients; perform PR functions, including developing of resource-related and promotional outreach materials (electronic and printed), presenting the Organization in various events, handling of the website, mailing lists, e-mail management systems, as well as manage library programs and services. The Communications Officer will be involved in the fund-raising process, as well as in other relevant activities. His/ her creativity and out-of-this world writing and editing skills as well as enthusiasm for coming up with new ideas and inventive ways to promote CRRC-Armenia will have a significant impact both internally and externally, and help people pay attention and understand what makes CRRC-Armenia tick.
- Higher Education in Public Relations, Sociology, Journalism or Information Technology,
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian; Writing and Speaking,
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and online design tools, as well as MS Office, Graphic Design programs/ image/video design and manipulation software, some knowledge of HTML and online communication skills is a must,
- Database management, as well as e-learning systems knowledge,
- Some knowledge of library systems and processes.
- Diplomacy, representation, negotiation and leveraging skills,
- Skills in creative teamwork,
- Good organizational skills including accuracy, consistency, attention to detail, tenacity and responsibility;
- Prior PR, writing, and content creation experience, as well as experience with various technologies and best practices,
- Photography skills are desirable.
- Abilities/behavioral competencies:
- Participatory approach and ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking;
- Ability to achieve results within deadlines;
- Ability to work as a team, collaborate with staff and support others, and independently;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates with appropriate qualifications are requested to submit a CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com by March 12, 2021 COB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, CRRC-Armenia welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, and business partners.